The small business Joint Venture NuviPoint, LLC was founded as part of the Small Business Administration (SBA) Mentor-Protégé program to bring together the combined capabilities of Nuvitek, LLC (Protégé) and OnPoint Consulting, Inc. (Mentor) to federal and state government customers. Headquartered in the Washington, DC metropolitan area, NuviPoint is focused on delivering technically innovative, reliable, and cost-effective solutions while leveraging a CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating for Development and Services, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certifications.
Nuvitek has more than 20 years of experience delivering successful IT projects to Federal Government and commercial clients. With our strong pool of talented, expert staff, Nuvitek has a sterling track record of providing innovative and reliable IT solutions to both government and commercial clients. Nuvitek embraces innovating with new technologies and challenging conventional wisdom, be it via cloud computing, DevOps, or software-defined networking. Nuvitek goes beyond the hype to implement solutions that take advantage of cutting-edge technologies and help customers move quickly to where they need to be: the emerging technology model, the one-step-ahead model.
OnPoint Consulting, Inc (OnPoint) is a cybersecurity and technology firm delivering secure IT infrastructure, enterprise systems, and national security solutions for the U.S. federal government. Our specialized strategy, cyber, and technology capabilities are changing the way our clients improve performance, effectively deliver results, and manage risk. OnPoint holds ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001 certifications, and a CMMI Maturity Level 3 rating for Development and Services. OnPoint is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sapient Government Services, a global consulting company part of Publicis.Sapient.
NuviPoint was purposefully formed to provide customers the ability to work with the combined qualifications of a small and large business on small business set aside contracts, sole source 8(a) contracts or other contracts for which the joint venture is eligible.
• A combination of agency knowledge, capabilities, and work experience
• Ability to quickly bring together the right skills for meeting project needs including facility clearances, and a talent and quality management approach
• A mature infrastructure to provide efficient and effective contract management and DCAA-approved accounting practices and systems
OUR JOINT VENTURE VEHICLES
GSA MAS CONTRACT CATEGORY CODE 54151S (47QTCA21D0072)
Program Manager: Greg DeLoache ([email protected])
8(A) STARS III (47QTCB22D0240)
Program Manager: Fadi Harake ([email protected])
8(A) SOLE SOURCING
8(a) sole sourcing enables the government to award a contract to a qualifying 8(a) company to provide services without an entire procurement process or a full market competition taking place. Currently, an 8(a) company can be awarded up to $4.5 Million per contract in sole‐source awards.
Engineering and Development
• Enterprise Architecture • Systems Maintenance and Operations • Application Development • Data Center Operations • Network Management • Help Desk / Service Desk • Server Management and User Administration • Network Migration
Data Management and Data Warehousing
• Data Analysis, Design and Modeling • Data Warehousing, Data Marts • Data Integration, Aggregation, and Collection • ETL • Data Performance Tuning • Data Security Management • Business Intelligence
• Risk & Vulnerability Assessment • Security Integration Services • Incident Response / Disaster Recovery, COOP, and Policy Development • Secure Operations Center • Information Assurance & Governance
• Expediting changes in digital properties • Customer-facing technology systems • Website and e-commerce programs for a mobile world • Social media programs • Developing digital touching points
System Integration and Enterprise Resource Planning
• Business Transformation and Integration • Enterprise Architecture • ERP: Oracle Applications, Momentum, PeopleSoft, SAP, Siebel • Operations and Maintenance, • ERP Infrastructure Planning, Installation, and Tuning
Architecture • Cloud migration transition services • Private cloud, SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS • Amazon Web Services Partner • Google Cloud Platform Partner
• Continuous deployment, integration, and monitoring • API-centric automation framework • Automated deployments across test and productions environments • Remove bottlenecks caused by manual application and infrastructure provisioning